donderdag 25 november 2010

motivation .....check!

So post number2....

As I mentioned earlier a part of my motivation to start this blog was to motivate myself into finishing stuff.
Well yesterday proved one of those evening where this actually works.

Aside from my interest in war on a table top, I'm also quite into history and by consequence real life wars of the past and present. a couple of months ago a friend of mine introduced me to the Beta-test of World of tanks. Since then I've been an overly obsessed thread-head. And this addiction sometimes eats up hobby time....grrr.

Anyway yesterday evening during the tank runs, the idea of updating this blog today forced me into undercoating and shading of 2 terminators from space hulk. I also started a first draft of a dark eldar armylist(I like to build my armies towards a pre-set list). I'll post it in the future and any comment is more than welcome. That way I can pimp my list before I start building the models. I'm no good nor experienced general.....yet! ;-)

But without further ado....some pictures of the 2 terminators in the background and a figure that I'm painting for a friend of mine(the mini-exchange I talked about)


comments and praises ar welcome....as always.
And the normal excuses like bad pictures(mobile) etc...are valid :-P

till next time

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten