dinsdag 5 januari 2016

DONE!

It took a while, but that is OK. I'm not working towards a hard deadline here.
And I also hope that now that I've completed the colour scheme designing process, my next models will go a bit faster. I've already located some redundant and useless steps that I will cut out.
But first some pictures. And please remember that your comments/ideas are very much appreciated!





The next 5 breachers are ready for priming. The bases need some final finishing. But apart from that they are good to go. But as I've been a little bit under the weather lately, I've not started the priming. I do my airbrushing in the garage and it's pretty cold there. So instead I choose to clean my grave wardens. What lovely models! I can't wait to start painting those.
I've also started on the big guy, but this is still pretty rough.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten